Sunday, November 21, 2004

Towels & Canisters 1970

Recently received the following message from Isla Vistan Murray Sobel (1967-1971):

--------------------------------------------

"Please ad me to your mailing list.

"I was at UCSB during the glory days, 1967 to 1971.

"We had an apartment on Madrid and became quite adept at soaking towels, rolling them up and sticking them under the door to block the tear gas. My roommate developed quite a pitching arm by putting on an army surplus gas mask and gloves and picking up the gas canisters and hurling them back at the police.

"Those were the days!

"Unfortunately, I have very little recollection of the classes I took.

"Best regards,

"Murray Sobel"

-----------------------

Ah, yes... Those Were The Days!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, those were the days. I was there, too. Yikes, times have changed... What well-trained little sheeple...apathy reigns.

    Those times were magical...NAS

    ReplyDelete